Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

1) I have played many fun games to get to know my classmate better and of course, my form teacher, Ms Lim. I have also discussed with my new friends and teacher about the core values of SST, the 3R's, which are roles,rights and responsibilities. We also did a gallery walk to get to see our friends work and get some new ideas. We also learn the school cheers and dance. Last but not least, the teacher gave us a talk and a Macbook activity about how to protect and use the Macbook properly.
2)I have learnt the the meaning of the three Rs, Roles, Rights and Responsibilities. I have also learnt the proper way to use and protect the Macbook, or the learning device. This has really been a fruitful and fun day!
3)I chose to come to SST because it uses modern technology to make our learning experience more fun and equips us with useful technology skills when we go out to the society, where people are getting more reliant on technology. It also emphasizes on science and technology, which I am interested in.
4) My aspirations as a member of the SST family is that I can bring glory to the school. I also hope that I would learn a lot from the new learning approach and score well for my exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment